Main Programs and Projects:
Libya Trade Network conducts programs and projects in the following fields:
First: The Foreign Trade Sector.
- Localizing the Trade Facilitation Query Unit (TFU)
- Issuing periodic reports and bulletins on foreign trade transactions and ways to develop them.
Second: The Internal Trade Field:
- Issuing daily bulletins on commodity prices in the local market, and trade statistics.
- Providing services to consumers.
Third: The E-Commerce Field.
- Localizing and running the platform for registration and organization of online stores in the Libyan market.
- Participating in the development of local legislations to keep pace with the e-commerce developments.
Fourth: Building Local Capabilities in the Field of Trade:
- Implementing the training and capacity building programs for local institutions and individuals in the field of trade.
- Training and qualifying the commercial activity practicing tools to keep pace with the digital transformation in the trade sector.